Sunday, July 25, 2010

Is it okay to use a guys facial gell to shave my (girl) legs and underarms?

it's all i have right nowIs it okay to use a guys facial gell to shave my (girl) legs and underarms?
Sure! Hope you like the smell!


Things that work:


hair conditioner


gel body wash


DON'T use:


bar soap


lotionsIs it okay to use a guys facial gell to shave my (girl) legs and underarms?
Yes that is fine :)
Yes.....it actually works better because the facial gel is made for extra sensitive skin...so it makes your legs really soft and doesn't irritate them.....I used to use my brothers all the time!
its just fine!! when i first started shaving thats al i used and personnaly think it smells good only if its on a guy lol
it think it would be fine
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment