Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm 28 years old, what kind of facial care should I be doing?

Product names would be great too. Thanks!I'm 28 years old, what kind of facial care should I be doing?
Go visit the Clinique counter and ask about their 3 step. Also, they have a lot of good anti aging products. BTW, I'm 29 and love it.I'm 28 years old, what kind of facial care should I be doing?
Right now it's all about preventing aging signs, so I would try using at home microdermabrasion. I'm 24 and I started using it this year and it significantly brightened up my skin, got rid of the smile lines and very small starts of lines around the eye.





It gets rid of dark spots, dead skin, dull skin, and it deeply moisturizes.





I use the Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion Kit (Walmart $25)





Make sure to always be using an SPF daily moisturizer. I use Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion w. SPF 15.





You can also be using an under eye cream to decrease any puffiness.
Now is the time to prevent looks of aging before they show up. Youth surge moisturiser from clinique. avaid using products with alchohol. i also recommend using eye creams such as ';all about eyes';. use make-ups with spf. drink lots and lots of water.
i personally use nivea in the blue pot as a moisturising cream


i cant remember the name but i get the exfoliator from the body care shops, its a peach colour with the little grains on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment