Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is the guys trigger to love, Facial features, breast size, etc...?

well i read in a magazine that guys really like cinnamon gum and its like a turn on.. but like im not saying thats why they love you but it gets you some attentionWhat is the guys trigger to love, Facial features, breast size, etc...?
well my boyfriend said that he first noticed my smile but he also said that usually a girls smile wasnt that noticeable to him, so i think it depends by girl, if a girl has pretty eyes he may notice that before anything else but if the same guy saw a girl with a nice body, he'd notice that first.What is the guys trigger to love, Facial features, breast size, etc...?
Trigger to attraction is personality.....trigger to love is getting to know that person and if I can see myself being with them for long term. Like my Wife of 4 years.
It's all in the eyes and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment