Sunday, July 25, 2010

Facial Moisturizer - What is a good one?

I have extremely oily skin and wanted to ask what is the best or your favorite facial moisturizer for ';oily skin';.Facial Moisturizer - What is a good one?
It depends on your budget.


If money is no option, Creme de la Mer most definitely


If you're on a budget, then I would say Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15. I like buying moisturizers with SPF because it protects your skin in more ways then one.


Good luck!Facial Moisturizer - What is a good one?
I've found that Neutrogena Daily Moisturizing Lotion for combination skin is my favorite moisturizer. It's noncomedonogenic (won't clog pores) and is light and oil-free. I think it's about $8 at the pharmacy or grocery store.





Any light moisturizer that says ';oil-free'; on the packaging would be just fine.
to be honest,ur LUCKY its oily !!





ohh,and nivea is seriously good,yet cheap


i have used all the stuff from clinique,christian dior,and i even tried chanel but to me it just stinks...


so nivea is like 拢2 or something,and it IS the best moisturizer there is..


:)



I found using clinique skincare which for oily skin is really work for me, I have very oily skin like you. I am living in Australia so please go to visit www.clinique.com.au you will find the right solution of having a gorgeous skin.
http://www.lush.co.uk/products/Enzymion_鈥?/a> LUSH


and pomegranate face cream from korres

No comments:

Post a Comment