Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the name of a good place I can go and get a facial? (In Chicago?)?

Elizabeth Arden's Red Door Salon %26amp; Spa





Chicago, IL


Red Door Salon %26amp; Spa


919 N. Michigan Avenue *


Chicago, IL 60611


(312) 988-9191


Fax: (312) 988-7497





* Entrance on Walton St.





Hours of Operation


M,T,Sat 8am - 6pm


W,Th 8am - 8pm


Fri 8am - 7pm


Sun 10am - 6pmWhat is the name of a good place I can go and get a facial? (In Chicago?)?
^ ^ ^ stole my line ^^^What is the name of a good place I can go and get a facial? (In Chicago?)?
you can come to my flat for a facial. j/k
an alley
Any good club. Walk in find a group of guys and say, ';Hey, I want to get a facial.'; They will all be happy to help you out.';
  • skin creams
  • 1 comment:

    bestcare said...

    Thanks for bringing it up.
    I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that i have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    Thanks,
    Natural facial moisturizer

    Post a Comment