Monday, November 21, 2011

Ladies, are you pro or anti male facial hair?

If it's kept neatly trimmed and clean? Or do you like it bushy, and bugs living in there?Ladies, are you pro or anti male facial hair?
On the right shaped face a neatly trimmed, clean mustache and beard can be very attractive. But, if you look like a boy, no matter how old your are, forget it. You'll just look like a boy trying to look like a man.Ladies, are you pro or anti male facial hair?
nO FACIAL HAIR IS BEST...


i find it icky and unhygennic-looking.
Pro.





I have never heard of bugs living in someone's facial hair. If this were true, I would probably be against it, neatly trimmed and clean or not. It could be neatly trimmed and clean because bugs were recently removed.





Until I get more info on the bugs thing, I remain pro.





Hope I helped. God bless you.
LOL! Gross imagery.


I prefer a smooth face on a boyfriend, as I like the feeling and the smell of aftershave. However, as far as looks go, I think a little facial hair is appealing, especially if it's an allover shadow,that's hot.
I love it!!! But it must be kept neat and trimmed.
Anti-





It looks horrible and feels bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment