Monday, November 21, 2011

How come I can't grow facial hair =)?

I'm going to be 16 in three months and I can't grow a mustache. I just have a few hairs that have been there since I was 12. Does that mean that I won't have one or that it just takes long for me to grow one? :)How come I can't grow facial hair =)?
If that is your pic on your profile, pretty common for blonde or light brown haired guys to have slower beard growth than dark haired guys. Just genetics. Of course the easiest thing to do is ask some older male relatives on both sides of the family when they started shaving. I had blonde friends that were barely shaving at 18 while I had to shave daily and could have grown a full beard at 13, I have thick dark hair and am generally hairy.


Genetics is really the key, nordic or northern european guys tend to develop physically than guys from southern european stock; just natural genetics due to ancient settlement patterns.How come I can't grow facial hair =)?
We are all the same but we all also different. Sure this sounds confusing.





The growth of facial hair is function which is controlled by your endocrine glands. Your endocrine glands will be kicking in shortly. There is nothing to worry about.





You will most probably grow facial hair in the next year or so. I am assuming that your nitrition is normal and you do not have any other hormonal disturbance.





Read the following articles on the functions of hormones:
takes you longer, that's all. Nothing to worry about. Plus, gold hair is hard to see too. You may have more than you think.





Besides, shaving is so **** man. Enjoy your beardless face while you still can
Shave, a lot, whenever you can (whenever there is like a bit of hair there). It helps it grow faster, and makes it better.
everyone progresses at their own pace, be patient it will come. eventually u will have hair
some men can,t grow a beard ! i wish i were 1 of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment