Monday, November 21, 2011

For girls, do you think facial hair is bad or good?

Im just wondering cuz idk if i should lose it all or not thank youFor girls, do you think facial hair is bad or good?
NO GET RID OF IT EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH LOL XDFor girls, do you think facial hair is bad or good?
ya, i hate facial hair, I dont think girls find it sexy, I think they would find a ncie smooth face easier to kiss than a rough stubbly bushy beard. Thats just my choice though. And depends if u wanna look older or not, I am 17 but look 13 and 6/8's! It makes me look qutie cute=) hehe, well its all up to you, but I don't think to amny girls like facial ahir.
facial hair isnt bad, sometimes it can be sexy... just depends on how well you ';tame'; it... so dont let it get overly bushy!
I love it. I don't like when my husband shaves it all off. I like for him to leave a little!
hahahah


ok well it suits some people and defonately not others!!!


stuble is nice on some guys


bee


xx
it depends
I don't mind as long its not long and gross.If it

No comments:

Post a Comment