Monday, November 21, 2011

What facial cleanser do you use?

I use the neutrogena Wave and I just bought Biore Self Heating Mask





What do you use?What facial cleanser do you use?
i love biore so much!!!


then i like the sephora brand products for acne and what not


and then thats it....neutrogenas ok but its not as good as biore


proactiv is soooo bad i reccomond no one get that!








What facial cleanser do you use?
i use hot water, then cold water, then use a little dab of vaseline in a few dry spots


i keep it simple and my skin is my best asset, people compliment it all the time


i cant even remember the last time I had a pimple or zit
I use the Neutrogena Wave too! And I use the Oil Free Grapefruit Cleanser. I love Neutrogena Products.
lol i use different ones. sometimes i usually use clean and clear but sometimes i use saint ives
neutrogena power foam
Noxema
Cetaphil
Oxy :)
I like neutrogena products. sometimes I use T gel shampoo to wash my face.
aveeno
olay.
Soap and Water.
Duac - its a scrip.
proactive doesnt work
clean and clear

No comments:

Post a Comment