Monday, November 21, 2011

Facial Remedies? *not too happy with my skin* please answer?

what facial remedies do you use or have used and what did they do to your skin?











im pale and have small bumps on my cheeks and chin *not zits* and my cheeks turn red easily.








i tried water mixed with baking soda then waited til it dried then cleaned it off. has anyone else tried that? what does it do?Facial Remedies? *not too happy with my skin* please answer?
I used Mary Kay Micro Dermabrasion Set and it sorted out the bumps I had on my cheeks.Facial Remedies? *not too happy with my skin* please answer?
hi, i think i have the same problem before. i can't really say it's pimples, but it's more of rashes which gets really red at times. i thought of it as eczema of the skin and after researching, i found out that sometimes, our skin reacts to the ingredients of our soap and shampoo, because even if they say they are mild and natural, there are still chemicals in it. so what i did was i resorted to local handmade soap made with organic and all natural ingredients, and believe it or not, i am now enjoying a flawless face. better try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment