Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best at-home facial peel?

check out the beauticontrol line of different products for facial peels, they are great and you and everyone around you will notice the difference in skin tone and texture...trust me...





maybe try the ';warming green tea mask'; from beauticontrol...i use it daily, and my face looks radiant when i go out!!! yes, it truly does...What is the best at-home facial peel?
I do not know much about that I admit.. but sometimes I use a ';for men'; exfaliator..same and dead cheap..forget what brand..What is the best at-home facial peel?
I once used a cucumber at-home facial peel and it irritated my skin.I do have sensitive skin,but it's always good for anyone to first try a peel on a very small patch of skin.
I'm using Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion Treatment twice a week. I'm really pleased with the results, it leaves my skin feeling so soft %26amp; smooth without any breakouts.
If you are looking to exfoliate the best thing is a scrub made of oats and baking soda - it looks icky but it naturally gets all the dead skin away, AND it helps control oils too! Always follow with a light oil free moisturizer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment