Monday, November 21, 2011

Guy I like wants a picute of me in my bra.. what facial expression do I make?

Smile, normal, or what?


HELP. Someone with experience.Guy I like wants a picute of me in my bra.. what facial expression do I make?
Trust me, he doesn't care.





(My flatmates advice: ';Don't put your face in it, that way if he spreads it around no one will know it's you. Unless you have distinguishing marks. Then don't do it!';)Guy I like wants a picute of me in my bra.. what facial expression do I make?
I've never done this, so I don't have experience. Sorry.


But, I do know that if you do decide to do this, and you do go out with this kid eventually and you have a brutal break up he can use them to ruin your reputation. I hope you trust this guy and know that he wouldn't do that kind of thing. So just consider everything bad that could happen. If you're not together, that's even worse because he can just get them and show them around and you'll never hear from him again.


But, anyways, back to the question.


I don't know what facial expression, but he probably wants a ';sexy'; face or you could smile. But don't just look like you're staring out into space... That would have to be the worst one you could do, lmao.





I hope I helped.
If this is just a guy you like, not someone you're involved with, I wouldn't send him a picture of me period. You never know where that picture of you in your bra will end up. And why cheapen yourself for a guy that you only like, you're setting yourself up to be humped and dumped.
Im not gonna critisize you, youre here for an answer, so here








Make sure your holding the camera in an upward position and act like youre trying to lick your upper lip and the bottom of you two front teeth
smile guys like me like that





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtlezN_AXRez66hMFeVNRnHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090812101808AAWzRNm
DON'T! That's sick and wrong! This guy doesn't really care about you, and you should definitely not send him this picture! Please, don't!
best thing to do IS NOT SHOW YOUR FACE AT ALL !





you never know what can happen %26amp; even though they seem like totally awesome guys they an totally use it against you , so my rule - NO FACE AT ALL
I dont really think he cares about your face when your showing your body. you could be cross eyed and he probably wouldnt notice
Don't send it. It's called sexting and it's illegal. please dont send it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO鈥?br>

DONT DO IT !


if he really likes u he wouldnt care about this **** .
Why are you doing that? You're just making it seem as though you are an object.
questionable look like this O.0
if i was u i would do a sexy and sweet smil at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment