Monday, November 21, 2011

To those of you who have facial piercings and are over the age of 20..?

do you regret getting them? do you still wear them or do you just have holes where the piercing used to be?To those of you who have facial piercings and are over the age of 20..?
Well, I'm 25 and I've had a few done and I don't regret any of them. I had my nose done and I ended up taking it out when I got a cold. I kept losing the stud every time I'd blow my nose! I don't regret that one, it was just a pain in the butt to keep the jewelry in.





I've also had my ones above and below my lip. I ended up taking those out because they messed with my gums too much. I kinda miss my labret, though. =(





Right now I have my eyebrow done and I've had it for 7 years now. I don't regret it and I love the different jewelry I can put in it.To those of you who have facial piercings and are over the age of 20..?
I got my eyebrow pierced in the summer of 2002, right before my senior year of high school. They enforced a new policy at my school about facial piercings, and while it seemed like everyone ELSE wore spacers, I wasn't allowed ... I just had to take it out because I was kind of active in student council type stuff. At the time I was pissed, but thinking back I am glad I didn't have it in very long. I still have the scar because it got a little infected in the few shorts months I had it, but it could've been worse. It's only noticeable if you look at it closely.





I would definitely consider getting it done again if I were able to be independently employed ... but you know how that goes.
I'm 22. I've never regretted any piercing I've ever gotten. Where I've taken piercings out, theres just a tiny little scar that no one really notices. I know it's there, but most people don't see it unless I point it out. I still have most of my piercings, I've had to take some out for my job. But when I move again, I'm getting them redone. I love them.
I still wear it %26amp; get plenty of positive feedback about it.
I had my nose pierced. I took it out a year ago. I'm 21, had it done at 17 so I regret it. Its not me anymore. There is no hole but there is a small indent in my nose where it once was. Looks odd.
The holes heal up. I do not regret mine although I had to take it out long ago for work. I wish I could have mine back. (Lip) My husband also had his done and loved his, but he is thirty now and feels too old for it. There is no hole in his face, just a tiny itty bitty scar. No big deal. If you are going to get piercings then in your 20's is the time to do it.
I had my labret (lip) pierced, and now there's a very tiny spot where it was pierced. I acutally didn't want to get rid of it, but I took it out for work, and couldn't find it, so it's closed, I think.





I don't think I would have ever regretted it though, because, as a man, i have facial hair where the piercing was, so it wouldn't be noticable. I kind of miss it, acutally.





I was never big into the eyebrows and all that jazz though. Just one stud through my bottom lip, that's all I needed.
I have my tongue pierced and so far I don't regret it. It's still pretty new.


I did my nose when I was about 15 and took it out soon after because my mom and my boyfriend (who is now my husband) kept giving me crap about it. My husband really didn't like it. He said he liked my face the way it was. He has always been against me getting any visible facial piercings. I think he only agreed to the tongue because it's not visible and out of curiosity.


Oh, and I have no scar from the nose piercing. But it wasn't in very long either.
Nope I don't regret them at all! I've had my eyebrown pierced since I was 18, my nose pierced since I was 20 and my tongue since I was a senior in high school and am now almost 23. I love em!
Have holes where the poercings used to be, does not look so cool anymore
i had my nose pierced, but regretted it about 2 months afterwards. i took it out, and the whole is gone now (its been about a year give or take)
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment