Monday, November 21, 2011

How should i grow my facial hair?lol?

seriously! Theres a pic of me on my 360 page. I was just thinking i should shave, but i usually just shave it all off, but i want some crazy sideburns or something cool. Any suggestions?


http://360.yahoo.com/profile-s_c8ob0lc6d鈥?/a>How should i grow my facial hair?lol?
No facial hair is the best option (if it was one)How should i grow my facial hair?lol?
the ';porkchop'; is always a smart look
Handlebar Mustache, like the Hulkster.
Don't do it! I think it is SUCH a turnoff to have facial hair. EWW! If you really want to, just grow it out so its a little rugged and mountain man-ish. That can be pretty sexy!
connect your sideburns like an mini-beard.. its look mature but clean cut at the same time..it seems to work for me
Go with a big Grizzly Adams beard like me. I usually shave my head with clipppers and shave all but a goatee. I've decided to stop shaving my head or facial hair at all. Please join me. We'll take pics and compare!





By the way. the Hulkster has a Fu Manchu. A handlebar is much different.
grow it out like chong. note; you must wear ripped jeans and various bandannas
Does not a centaur have enough fur already?
Go with some big 'burns...maybe bigger than Elvis. I don't think you would look great with a full beard like me, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment