Monday, November 21, 2011

What facial piercing should I get?

I have a heart shaped face, like you know, high cheekbones, big forehead %26amp; little pointy-ish chin :)


I'm allowed to get any facial piercing except my eyebrow, which I wouldn't get anyway lol :)





I was considering my monroe and/or septum?What facial piercing should I get?
septum. for sure.What facial piercing should I get?
Well, I'm really not a fan of monroes and I'm partial to either vertical labrets or septums on girls.
judging by your avatar, you can get a septum or snakebites. your pretty.
snake bites! yea! no septum or monroe. ugh. but any girl as cute as you would look badass with snakebites!
I'm thinking monroe.
septum and snake bites for sure!!
Just don't get the upper lip mole piercings. Those look retarded.
ugh...i dont really like monroes but the septum is a good idea. ;]
Snake bites nose or tongue
i think you should get snakebites. i love them..

No comments:

Post a Comment